Do you want to restart or reboot any individual Eero or complete network? If yes, then this possible just with the single click from the Eero Setup app. It will hardly take a minute to reboot the Eero. The app version supported by Eero devices is 2.10.0.
Why there is a need to reboot the Eero?
First of all, we will try to understand the reasons for restarting or rebooting the Eero device. Most of the users never perform reboot function as their device keeps on working smoothly. Yes, if you come across any problem, then the basic and the well-tested step for fixing most of the problems is power cycling of device. For your convenience, it has now become possible to reboot individual Eero from the app. There is no need to disconnect the device from the power supply. Now, we are going to shed light on the reasons to reboot the Eero.
- Insufficient speed of a network.
- Problem with one of the devices which are connected to the network.
- Device connected to wrong Eero device.
Now, we are going to discuss steps for rebooting your Eero Support device. Read all the steps before executing them on your app.
- Click on the particular Eero you want to reboot from the app home screen.
- Click ‘Restart’ Eero.
- On the restart screen, you will find a blue icon. Tap to start the reboot function.
- Your device will power off automatically for some time until the process gets finished.
Restarting Gateway Eero will even bring the complete Eero network to the offline mode.
How to reboot the complete Eero network?
If in case you want to reboot the complete Eero network, follow the simple steps mentioned here as under:
- Go to ‘Eero’ app.
- Click ‘Menu’ button from the top of the screen.
- Under the menu, you will find ‘Network settings’.
- Click on it and open ‘Advanced settings’ further from ‘Network’ settings.
- Tap ‘Restart’ Network.
- Click the ‘Blue’ icon to restart the network.
- Once you click on the icon, the complete network will go offline for a moment and then automatically restore to online.
If you are facing any kind of problem in rebooting the Eero Wifi Setup or network form the app, you can click on ‘Eero setup help’ link from the main page.
Note: Before performing reboot function on your Eero device or network, it must be ensured that the particular device is connected to the network at that time and do check the network strength of the signal. If there is some outage problem from the internet service provider end, then call them first, then reboot your device.