Are you experiencing any problem with your Eero Setup networking device or not being able to use it to its full potential? If you are a victim of this problem, then nothing to worry as with the simple fixes, you can resolve all most all the common issues of Eero router. We can understand the degree of disappointment you have with your recently purchased Eero. Well, pay a close look at each and every step and perform the same with your device.
- Power cycle your eero: This is one of the simplest and easiest methods to get rid of common problems encountering on Eero or other networking devices. To power cycle, your eero, disconnect it from the power supply and wait for half a minute. Connect it again to the supply, try connecting the devices to it and check if the problem has been resolved or not.
When you turn on the Eero Support, the power LED will first blink then turn to solid white after the booting gets finished. The booting time is normally 10 seconds after this, it will start broadcasting the network.
- Restart your modem: Restarting the modem may solve the problem consistently and improve the overall network performance. Restarting means to unplug the power cable and wait for 20 seconds. After this, turn on your modem by connecting again to the power supply. In case, the modem is not turned on, try by changing the power socket or source. The restart time of modem varies from modem to modem.
- Use the modem/router in the bridge mode: If you are plugging the gateway eero with the combo device, then use the device in bridge mode. Before using the device in bridge mode, you must contact your Internet service provider. Check for devices already connected to the internet. Login to the web-interface page of your router and enter username and password to login to the page.
- Check the internet connection status: Check the status of your internet by connecting the Ethernet cable directly to the computer and try accessing any website. If you are able to open the webpage, then it means the internet is working via modem. If no webpage opens, then it means there is some problem with the internet. You can contact the internet service provider.
- Delete the annoying eero from your app: Occasionally, deleting the bothersome Eero from the app may solve the connecting problem. Delete the device from the app for a while and re-add it from scratch. The instructions to remove and add an Eero Update on the app are given online. You can have a look at them.
After performing these steps, you will be able to solve almost all the problems encountering on Eero.